.
.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

party decor

I'm in total party planning mode right now. I love turning to one
of my favourite blogs- Hostess with the Mostess for inspiration.

Here are some of the things that I'm loving...

Shabby Chic Easter Picnic

Modern Centerpiece - Pattern + Color

Vintage Shabby Chic Easter Brunch

I love how the idea of using a doily and ribbon to cover a beverage
bottle. Or how about decorative mason jars?

Modern Garden Baby Shower Ideas

Modern Garden Baby Shower Ideas


party basics for new nesters

party basics for new nesters

I love how they used stickers and rope to decorate votive holders.
I recently used ribbon to make my own candle holders but I didn't think
about stickers! Neat idea.

pink first birthday party

How cute are these bubbles for a little girls birthday party?!?

pink first birthday party

3 comments:

SLH said...

Great post Melissa - I love the votive candle holder idea!

Cheeky D said...

Love these ideas. Some of them are so simple but look AMAZING. I am full on party planning with the Boss' first birthday one month away! Alright back to Tutu making for me! :)

Canny-Cole said...

super cute! Love the blueberries at the bottom of the vase. super creative.